Cryteriax

Please login or register to access this.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cryteriax

Please login or register to access this.

Cryteriax

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cryteriax where it all begins!

One of those applying thingies

LostxxxNiNjA

One of those applying thingies Empty One of those applying thingies

Post  LostxxxNiNjA Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:16 am

Name: Jose

Username: LostxxxNiNjA

Country/Timezone: U.S.A (EDT)

Activity: 8 hours usually 4-12

Your role for the community if selected: I will try my best to help the people playing have better experiences as well as the owners and mods when anyone is in trouble i'd love to give them tips and give from my own things to help them continue (But not to much that would be cheating) I also hate to have hackers and griefers ruin my fun so i will try my best to stop them before they can cause trouble. I would love to experience how to take command over a server and tell people right from wrong (Even though i do still help people currently).

Previous Experience: I was co-owner on a server really similar to this one and i loved helping solve peoples problems.

Why should WE choose you? Because I enjoy helping people and have been doing it all my life and i feel like being a mod is a better opportunity to help everyone out but also have fun and be entertained and not have their game interrupted by bad people

Other information: I am really kind but can be mean when i have to be. I can be very funny and love to make people laugh and i have always tried to help everyone who's ever been in trouble

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:55 pm