Cryteriax

Please login or register to access this.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cryteriax

Please login or register to access this.

Cryteriax

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cryteriax where it all begins!

MissGeneralPanda Moderator Application

MissGeneralPanda
    MissGeneralPanda

MissGeneralPanda Moderator Application Empty MissGeneralPanda Moderator Application

Post  MissGeneralPanda Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:59 am

Name: Jennifer, or Jen for short.

Username: MissGeneralPanda

Country/Timezone: I live in the United States of America and I live in the Eastern Timezone.

Activity: I play mostly everyday and on my free time.

Your role for the community if selected: I will keep this server and the players on this server as happy as possible and help keep their experience enjoyable by ridding of hackers and cheaters, who I believe ruin the game experience for everyone. I will also answer any questions asked by players. If there is something I do not have the power to fix, I would report the problem or question to someone who can fix it/knows the answer.

Previous Experience: I am a mod/admin on my friend's server which will go public very soon. I am helping him create his server so he is teaching me a bunch of commands and about plugins and such.

Why should WE choose you? I believe you should choose me as a moderator because I would love to help keep your server working and keeping the players on your server as happy as possible, which I have mentioned earlier. I love playing on your server and I would like to keep it that way, as well as for others by keeping hackers, trolls, cheaters and etc. away from your server. I would also love to work beside you and Jack (or you and Chris), we'd make a good team I think. Very Happy

Other information: I have been playing Minecraft since it has been in Beta. I feel that I can take on the responsibility of being a moderator. If you do choose me to be a moderator, I will help the server in any way I can and NOT abuse my moderator powers. I am a nice person to everyone. If someone if mean to me or yelling, I am not mean back I usually either confuse them or start a debate. I don't like being mean but if I have to be strict about something I will be. I can make people laugh but I don't know how that's what my family and friends say. I also have never cussed and I do not like cussing. My skype is missgeneralpanda_1 (you already know this XD). Thanks for taking the time to read my Moderator Application! See you on the server! Very Happy

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:58 pm